A Hidden Health Threat
Our team was called out to respond to an emergency call of a flooded kitchen caused by a dishwasher’s faulty hose. During the restoration process of this home in Palo Alto, our specialists discovered a gutter leak that was present prior to the water loss. The homeowners were not aware that mold had been growing inside the walls of their kitchen! Our technicians immediately addressed the situation by effectively removing the mold, sanitizing, and sealing the structure to prevent future damage. SERVPRO of Palo Alto is always there to attend to your emergency water/fire loss in efforts to reduce the cost of damages.